Mold Removal and Water Damage Restoration Seattle WA

THE MOLD REMEDIATION PROS

  • Complete Customer Satisfaction
  • Prompt Project Completion
  • Safe, Fast, and Permanent Results
  • Dependability You Can Count On

***NO RISK — NO OBLIGATION***

CALL TODAY FOR A FREE VISUAL INSPECTION - (206) 429-8140

Or We Can Call You!

Name

Phone Number

Call the Seattle WA
Mold Remediation
&
Water Damage Restoration Pros

Mold Is An Indicator of a BIGGER Problem

What causes the mold?
When you find mold, it usually means there is a moisture problem or a water leak. The best way to deal with mold dealing with it immediately, leaving it up to the professionals to treat the root cause. Don’t leave this up to chance, have us take care of it for you.

How we can help YOU
We offer a variety of services to help get your house back to normal. We clean, sanitize, and get rid of the odor caused by mold and mildew. Our expertise allows us to do this in a fast and effective way so you don’t have to worry about any problems popping up again.

Don’t try this yourself!
Sometimes people will try to deal with their problems by themselves. It often ends up getting worse because the original problem that caused the mold was not dealt with. Don’t be one of these people! Bleach is not a good solution because it won’t help with moisture. Using lamps to dry out the affected areas only will help you in the short run, and it can damage the surfaces it’s used on.

embed google map

FAQ

The Symptoms Molds Can Give You

There are a number of ways mold can make you ill. These include allergies, irritation, toxins, and infections.Molds can irritate all of your sensitive facial areas- your eyes and nose- and disrupt your breathing passages. Some of the symptoms of mold irritation would include a burning sensation in your eyes, congested nasal passages, a drippy nose and coughing. Allergies are often irritated by mold. People who have allergic reactions to mold could come down with hay fever or experience such symptoms as itchy or watery eyes, a tight chest, coughing, wheezing, congested nasal passages, and irritated eyes.Toxins can be created by some molds, and these toxins can lead to sickness. Some of these toxins can irritate the skin, while others affect the respiratory system or nervous system. The most harmful ones attack the immune system. Chronic sinus infections can be caused by molds, as well as several other kinds of infections. Molds can affect people who have vulnerable immune systems, such as those who suffer from HIV or people who are undergoing chemotherapy. Particular groups of people may also be at risk for infection from mold, including the elderly, the very young and pregnant women.

The Most Dangerous Molds

People have very different reactions to molds and the toxins in them. The amount of mold present as well as the type of mold it is will determine the kind of reaction caused in the people affected by the molds. Some molds produce mycotoxins that actually stop other organisms from growing nearby. But mycotoxins are not always present in mold. Whether or not they are produced will depend on the environment the mold is growing in and what the temperature and acidity levels are of the surrounding area. Mycotoxins may be present in either dead or living mold spores or in items that were polluted by molds.

Precautions When Dealing with Mold

Should you toss out items that mold has affected? Porous items like paper, cardboard, rotted wood, and cloth should be contained and tossed out. But denser materials like glass, metal, and plastic can be cleaned and kept. They may require disinfection before they can be used again, however. Air ducts can also become infested with mold. This could happen when mold grows inside the ducts or when the spores are blown around and carried inside the ducts. Mold can also be a problem even if it grows in areas no one ever uses, such as a basement. Openings in the basement can lead to other parts of the home, and the effects of mold can spread through your house. You can locate hard-to-find mold by looking at places where water damage has occurred. You should also look in places that have standing water or where there are considerable amounts of moisture. Mold can hide behind walls or under surfaces that have received water damage. The amount of mold required to actually make someone ill will vary from person to person. If you have health issues, then it probably won’t take much mold to make you sick. As a general rule, if the mold is noticeable, by sight or smell, then you should get rid of the water near it and have the mold tested for toxins. .

How to deal with Residential Water Damage

If your home or office has been affected by unexpected water damage it is important to act quickly.1. Turn off the main water line in your home. 2. Find your power breaker and shut off electricity to your home. Water and electricity do not mix. Stay away from things like appliances and hair dryers. 3. Save any valuables that you can. Quickly remove important papers, computers, and other items. 4. Document the damage. Take photos using your cell phone and contact your home insurance provider as soon as possible.

Emergency Water Removal

In the case of water damage disaster it is important to act quick. The faster you schedule a water removal professional to access the damage to your property the more likely you are to save time and money. Our professionals use a variety of equipment to pump water from the area and use industrial size fans to begin the drying process to prevent mold and mildew problems.
CONTACT
Mold Removal
570 Mercer Street
Seattle
WA
98109
USA

[schema type=”review” url=”http://moldremediationpros.org/locations/seattle-wa/” name=”Mold Remediation Pros” rev_name=”Service” rev_body=”Mold Pros are the best in the business . ” author=”Richard Santiago” pubdate=”2015-04-14″ user_review=”5″ min_review=”5″ max_review=”5″